It is possible to service and repair most major makes and models of bait boats. In this article, we explore some of the different options available.
Although modern bait boats are well made and some come with multiple year guarantees, sometimes things can go wrong. Many companies now offer a bait boat repair service along with bait boat servicing and upgrades. Regular use can cause electrical issues and water damage is commonplace in some bait boats, with certain models being more prone to damage than others. Prolonged periods of inactivity can also damage your bait boat, especially if it hasn’t been cleaned thoroughly before being put into storage.
It is possible to service and repair most major makes and models, including Angling Technics, Viper, Waverunner, Lakestar and Jabo bait boats.
Bait Boat Repairs
Bait Boat Works will thoroughly assess your bait boat by using diagnostic testing to find the root cause of any issues. Their team are experienced RC experts and can repair most bait boats. They can repair lighting, motors, batteries, chargers, pumps, handsets, PCB boards and most internal and external components. They carry a stock of major components so you can rest assured your bait boat is in good hands.
Each bait boat repair is unique. Bait Boat Works will try their best to quote you as accurately as possible before you send your bait boat in for repair. Once they have assessed your boat they will provide a finalised quotation before they carry out any work. To get a quotation, simply contact them directly here.
Bait Boat Servicing
Regular servicing of your bait boat will keep it in tip-top condition for years to come. It is possible to service most major makes and models of bait boats. A bait boat service is essential to keep all the major seals, wiring and components in good working condition. This will make your bait boat more efficient and can significantly prolong its working life. A bait boat service generally includes:
- Inspection of the bait boat hull, check for any areas which may need repair.
- Cleaning of the boat inside and out.
- Checking the radio functionality of the bait boat and range.
- Ensuring all wiring and lighting are working as required and repairing any wiring or LED’s.
- Cleaning of the motors and other moving parts.
- Re-greasing moving parts to ensure all moving components are well lubricated.
- Resealing of the boat.
Bait Boat Upgrades
You can breathe new life into your old bait boat by having major components upgraded. Examples of bait boat upgrades include:
- Conversion to 2.4ghz radio can be carried out to most makes and models.
- Self-priming pumps for Angling Technics bait boats.
- LED lighting kits for added visibility.
- Hopper conversions
- Battery upgrades
- Battery indicators
- Bait boat fish finder fitting.
- Lipo battery conversions to some bait boats for the extra running time.
We recommend contacting a specialist should you need your bait boat serviced, repaired or if you require an upgrade.